The Marketing Manager manages the company’s marketing department, ensuring successful brand management and lead generation to meet the company’s goals. This position is exempt under the FLSA and reports to the Director of Operations
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Lead, Manage, Accountability (LMA)
- Cascades the company’s vision and provides clear direction.
- Removes barriers so that the company’s vision is achievable.
- Recruits, selects, onboards, and trains new employees.
- Provides expectations and holds employees accountable to meeting these expectations.
- Manages employees’ performance, conducts performance reviews, and partners with HR on other performance decisions.
- Creates/provides opportunities for employees’ growth and development.
- Develops the annual marketing plan and budget that will meet company lead goals within the budgeted cost for such leads.
- Analyzes the progress of the plan at regular intervals and makes necessary adjustments.
- Identifies, exhibits at, and evaluates events to drive lead generation.
- Oversees content calendar for social channels, websites, newsletters, and blogs.
- Manages digital marketing partners to execute strategies to generate leads on all digital platforms.
- Ensures all marketing materials, both internal and external, are on brand, represent the company well, and fit the current strategy.
- Ensures the company’s and vendors’ marketing efforts are cohesive.
- Works with human resources to formulate and execute the company’s employment brand.
- Proactively announces appropriate company information to the media and other communication channels.
- Responds to media inquiries and requests.
- Ensures responses to reviews and questions from a variety of sources are responded to accurately and within a reasonable time frame.
- Interfaces with community organizations to promote the company.
- Creates and/or provides creative direction regarding the company’s marketing materials, including marketing campaigns, social media, written materials, videos, graphics, and the like.
Purpose, Mission, Values
- Lives out the company’s purpose, mission, and values.
- Provides remarkable customer experiences.