MLG Capital is an industry leading commercial real estate investment firm seeking an entrepreneurial and energetic Salesforce Administrator to play a significant role in the digital transformation of the company. This candidate will have the opportunity to join a high growth company and be at the ground floor of the development of MLG Capital’s technology infrastructure. This position will serve a wide range of business needs with internal teams such as investor relations, property acquisitions, asset management, and fund administration.
The ideal candidate for this role is a strong collaborator, able to incorporate input from stakeholders in multiple business lines, well-organized, and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously. This candidate will also grow user adoption among the team.
This candidate is familiar with the capabilities of Salesforce and experienced in the key administrative functions such as field and object relationships, validation rules, process builder, and flows. The Salesforce Administrator is also very detail oriented and focused on ensuring the team has accurate and meaningful information.
This opportunity is for someone who is passionate about delivering creative and innovative solutions to critical business functions and continuous improvement of technology efficiencies.
• Coordinate enhancements of the Salesforce production environment across multiple business functions
• Collaborate with key stakeholders internally and externally to understand the needs of each team
• Develop a roadmap to prioritize which solutions will be delivered to the team and when
• Integrate multiple data sources into a centralized location and display data in a meaningful way
• Implement workflows for new business processes
• Build meaningful reports and dashboards that provide key insights into core business functions
• Work with artificial intelligence tools to uncover trends in data
• Deploy changes from a sandbox environment with limited interruptions to the production environment
• Provide support to identify and resolve complex questions that arise from users
• Manage Salesforce users, roles, and profiles
• Drive user adoption across the organization, particularly among newer users
• Bachelor’s degree required
• At least 2-4 years working in the Salesforce ecosystem preferred
• Sales Cloud or Financial Services Cloud experience required, Financial Services Cloud experience a plus
• Strong project management and time management skills
• Strong understanding of standard and custom objects, fields, and relationships
• Experience with features such as process builder, flow builder, validation rules, formula fields, action plans, and approval processes
• Experience updating or importing bulk data with Dataloader
• Experience with Einstein Analytics / Tableau CRM a plus
• Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
• Motivated to learn abouts new features and capabilities released by Salesforce
• Desire to ask questions and challenge the status quo
• Problem solver – able to identify problems and discover solutions working with available resources
• Loves solving complex problems and delivering meaningful results
• Great communication skills and enjoys collaborating with team members from varying departments
• In-person work at MLG’s Brookfield, WI headquarters preferred, but open to remote work options
• If working remote, an in-person training period in Brookfield, WI will be required (approx. 1 week)
• Occasional in-person visits to Brookfield, WI headquarters will be required if working remote (exact frequency to be determined)
Physical Requirements: Ability to operate office machinery; including but not limited to: telephone, computer, copy machine, fax machine, printer, and mobile phone. Ability to sit for extended periods (up to 4 hours) and use a computer for up to 8 hours per day. Ability to lift up to 10 pounds on an occasional basis.
Working Conditions: Open office workstation environment, moderate to quiet noise levels.
About MLG Capital:
At MLG Capital, we take a meticulous and tailored approach to our investments, maximizing our investor and partner wealth through a diversified, team-led approach. We know success starts with our clients—and we don’t reach success until they do. For more than 34 years, our core focus has been preserving our investors’ wealth and producing exceptional income and appreciation over time through investment in private real estate. Since the inception of MLG Capital in 1987, we’ve had active, exited, or pending investments of approximately 27.5 million total square feet across the United States, inclusive of approximately 22,700 multifamily units, with exited and estimated current value exceeding $3.1 billion across the United States.
Driven by our motto of “making a difference while making a living,” we strive to create an environment where our employees are encouraged, challenged, and supported to contribute directly to the company’s overall growth. Our current team (comprised of both MLG Capital and related business entities) encompasses approximately 450 team members, of which approximately 65 specifically service MLG Capital. We function via 3 core locations: our corporate headquarters in Brookfield, WI, and satellite offices in Sarasota, FL and Dallas, TX.
MLG Capital has been a proud recipient of numerous awards. Most recently, we’ve received 2019 Top Workplaces, 2019 Milwaukee Coolest Office Space and 2020 Best Places to Work and our CEO, Tim Wallen was recognized as one of 2021’s Best Bosses.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, a “reasonable accommodation” will be made for an individual with a known physical or mental limitation unless it would require an action of significant difficult causing undue hardship.
This document covers the most significant duties performed but does not exclude other occasional work assignments not mentioned.