$280/week. Free housing! Free meals! Unforgettable summer!
We are looking for experience in these three areas:
AVCS Audio Technician (Experience Required)
- Assists the Chief Audio Technician in running live sound for events on campus.
- Organizes and owns the storage of all audio gear across campus in any of our AV closet locations.
- Helps to carry out maintenance on designated audio systems, applications and equipment.
AVCS Lighting Technician (Experience Required)
- Assists the Chief Lighting Technician in running lighting for events on campus.
- Creates and customizes lighting experiences for various events and artists.
- Helps to carry out maintenance on designated lighting systems, applications and equipment.
AVCS Back of House
- Keeps the classrooms, floors and corners clean at all times.
- Able to move and set up tables and chairs in configurations that will meet guest needs (requires strength and stamina).
- Understands detailed instructions on conference space set-up with an eye for detail, plus a servant-heart and attitudes
- Sets up A/V equipment in classrooms as needed checking to see if it is properly placed and in working orders
Our Summer Staff are a dynamic team who have a genuine desire to come alongside us in our mission of Impacting Lives for God’s Glory as they have the incredible opportunity to interact with and serve guests from all over the world from May-August. Our program is designed to be a life-changing experience. We want you to experience God and encourage you as you grow in your relationship with Him, equip you with skills you will carry with you for years to come, and build a strong community among our team where you will undoubtedly meet lifelong friends. Here are a few things you will get to be a part of:
- Weekly chapel/CORE groups/service projects
- Attend planned events on campus such as COLOR WARS, Summer Staff Olympics, organized team sports, swing dances, and more!
- Intentional Discipleship