$280/week. Free housing! Free meals! Unforgettable summer!
The Audio-Visual Conference Services summer staff team helps to provide a welcoming setting for our guests by assisting the Chief Audio Technician and the Chief Lighting Technician in running live sound and lighting for events on campus as well as keeping our classrooms, floors, and corners clean and organized. The ACVS team works together to ensure that we are creating purposeful experiences for our guests. Here are the requirements for the AVCS summer staff team:
- A genuine desire to make a huge impact for God’s glory
- Previous experience with running live sound and lighting is preferred but not required
- Applicants must be able to organize the storage of all audio gear across campus in AV closet locations
- Applicants must be able to help carry out maintenance on designated audio and lighting systems, applications, and equipment
- Applicants must be able to move and set up tables and chairs in configurations that will meet guest needs (requires strength and stamina).
- Applicants must be able to keep classrooms, floors, and corners clean
- Applicants must be able to understand detailed instructions on conference space set-up with an eye for detail
- Be flexible, hardworking, and willing to serve coworkers and guests
- A willingness to grow personally, and professionally in a fast-paced Christian environment
- A positive attitude
Our Summer Staff are a dynamic team who have a genuine desire to come alongside us in our mission of Impacting Lives for God’s Glory as they have the incredible opportunity to interact with and serve guests from all over the world from May-August. Our program is designed to be a life-changing experience. We want you to experience God and encourage you as you grow in your relationship with Him, equip you with skills you will carry with you for years to come, and build a strong community among our team where you will undoubtedly meet lifelong friends. Here are a few things you will get to be a part of:
- Weekly chapel/CORE groups/service projects
- Attend planned events on campus such as COLOR WARS, Summer Staff Olympics, organized team sports, swing dances, and more!
- Intentional Discipleship