$300/week. Free housing! Free meals! Unforgettable summer!
Our Grounds Summer Staff have an important task in keeping our campus looking beautiful for our guests. Our Grounds Summer Staff maintain an outdoor environment that contributes to the Conference Center mission: Impacting lives for God’s glory through purposeful hospitality! You will receive hands-on training and learn marketable skills that you will be able to take with you beyond your time at Ridgecrest. There are multiple areas you will serve in:
- Support lawn care through mowing, edging grass, and mulching
- Preserve plant care by pruning, spraying, trimming, planting and fertilizing
- Maintain a clean outdoor environment by removing campus trash
Our Summer Staff are a dynamic team who have a genuine desire to come alongside us in our mission of Impacting Lives for God’s Glory as they have the incredible opportunity to interact with and serve guests from all over the world from May-August. Our program is designed to be a life-changing experience. We want you to experience God and encourage you as you grow in your relationship with Him, equip you with skills you will carry with you for years to come, and build a strong community among our team where you will undoubtedly meet lifelong friends. Here are a few things you will get to be a part of:
- Weekly chapel/CORE groups/service projects
- Attend planned events on campus such as COLOR WARS, Summer Staff Olympics, organized team sports, swing dances, and more!
- Intentional Discipleship
- A genuine desire to make a huge impact for God’s glory
- Be flexible, hardworking, and willing to serve coworkers and guests
- A willingness to grow personally, and professionally in a fast-paced Christian environment
- Ability to work cooperatively with team members
- Ability to see how work impacts overall guest experience
- Attention to detail