$300/week. Free housing! Free meals! Unforgettable summer!
The Guest Spaces team provides a welcoming setting for our customers by keeping our campus clean and safe. We start each day with a devotional and prayer, and our team works together to ensure that we are creating purposeful hospitality. There are three areas in Guest Spaces you will get to be a part of:
- Housekeeping – This job is very physically challenging, but it is rewarding knowing you are a part of helping our guests to relax, refocus, and feel renewed. Responsibilities include refreshing the guest rooms and thorough room cleaning. Bending, stooping, lifting and guest interaction are integral parts of housekeeping. It is important that you can work both independently and as a team.
- Custodial – Do you enjoy a fast-paced work environment and moving from place to place? Come join our Custodial Unit! Custodial duties include maintaining public areas such as restrooms, lobbies, elevators and floors. Be a part of setting the stage where all the action takes place! This is a physically challenging but rewarding job that has a lot of guest interaction!
- Laundry – Do you have a disdain for stains? Laundry responsibilities include folding, sorting, bundling, washing and delivering supplies. Doing laundry is physically challenging work that includes standing for long periods of time, bending, stooping and lifting. Come be a part of an impressive laundry facility that produces 36 to 40 loads per day!
Our Summer Staff are a dynamic team who have a genuine desire to come alongside us in our mission of Impacting Lives for God’s Glory as they have the incredible opportunity to interact with and serve guests from all over the world from May-August. Our program is designed to be a life-changing experience. We want you to experience God and encourage you as you grow in your relationship with Him, equip you with skills you will carry with you for years to come, and build a strong community among our team where you will undoubtedly meet lifelong friends. Here are a few things you will get to be a part of:
- Weekly chapel/CORE groups/service projects
- Attend planned events on campus such as COLOR WARS, Summer Staff Olympics, organized team sports, swing dances, and more!
- Intentional Discipleship
- A genuine desire to make a huge impact for God’s glory
- Have a solid work ethic
- Excellent interpersonal skills?
- Enjoy working as a part of a team
- Have a strong willingness and desire to learn
- Able bend and lift repeatedly