- Bachelor or Associate's degree in business or human resources or 3+ years’ experience in human resources or recruiting preferred
- At least one year of high-volume recruiting experience preferred
- Bi-lingual in English and Spanish is required
- Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs), company uses Paylocity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- A solid understanding of current employment law and the ability to learn and follow new developments.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times.
What does the Company Offer?
- Fun work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
The Core Values (our culture) of UBM:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Growth-oriented -- aggressively competitive
UBM is committed to our employees' safety and health and we have implemented COVID safety protocols and provide PPE. If you're looking for a fun job in a fast-paced environment, where co-workers become family, and there's an opportunity for growth, this is the job for you!