Under the direction of the Learning and Development Assistant Manager, the Learning & Development Intern will be given the opportunity to learn, participate and assist in all layers of responsibilities assigned to the Learning and Development department. The intern should be able to end their internship with a firm foundation in all the fundamentals of developing a learning culture. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God honoring fashion.
- Promote the Answers in Genesis mission and standards
- Experience the following: Animal Encounter, Speaker Session, Truth Traveler, All on-site Films, and Workshop (minimum of 2).
- Work a minimum of 2 shifts in each of the 5 Attraction Departments
- Participate in Welcome at each location beyond their own
- Participate in regular Touch Base meetings with L&D Assistant Manager
- Collaborate with Learning & Development Supervisor - New Hire Development
- Collaborate with Learning & Development Supervisor – Department Trainers
- Assist with ministry-wide Recruiting Efforts
- Assist with creating eLearning content and administration of Learning Management System
- Work alongside of Learning & Development leadership to learn key aspects of leading the department
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.