General Clerk II will provide administrative and associated support services for the Contracting and Household Goods Department of NAVSUP FLC Norfolk. The ideal candidate must have excellent communication skills, be customer service oriented, and identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Process incoming and outgoing mail; receive and distribute incoming mail and retrieve data originating in other branches of the Personal Property Office via hard copy or electronic means for inclusion in case folders.
· File all correspondence, reports, and forms in the related folders.
· Receive written/printed material from the designated in-basket; call up formatted screens on desk-top style computer.
· Make specific entries to establish or correct data related to incoming and outgoing personal property shipments and various procurement actions.
· Print reports and update forms, attach to associated documents retrieved from in-basket, and return newly consolidated printed packages to designated out-basket for processing.
· Responsible for certifying manual and electronic invoices related to personal property moves.
· Other duties as required by Contract or as assigned.
*Active Secret Security Clearance is required!*
· High School diploma or GED
· Possess a minimum of four (4) years administrative experience, with at least two (2) years in a Navy or Marine Corps environment preferred.
· Proficient in the operation of a computer and printer to learn how to access required applications, databases and systems.
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite products such as Outlook, Word, and Excel.
Come Join Our Team! Kokua is a Family-Oriented employer offering excellent benefits. Kokua provides a choice of several medical plans, Company paid dental and vision plans, and immediate vesting in our 401K plan with 5% matching. We offer a flexible spending account, Company paid group term life and disability insurance, and generous paid vacation leave, separate sick leave and holiday schedules.
Interested Applicants should click the link below to apply:
Kokua is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age (over 40 years), protected veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
Kokua will provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation to apply for this job, please contact our Human Resources Department at (757) 243-8462.
V3 Certified Company