The Web Content Developer is responsible for preparing and publishing diverse media across a range of content management systems and social platforms as part of the marketing team. The position ensures a high level of cutting-edge technical performance and marketing professionalism in the publication of website articles, blogs, landing pages, videos, mass email communications, and more. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Create, publish, and update website articles, blog posts, landing pages, forms, and more in a robust CMS, ensuring technical accuracy and utilizing best practices for HTML, CSS, SEO, and internal standards.
- Prepare, test, and publish mass email communications and automated emails using a professional ESP, creating and updating mailing list segments as necessary.
- Acquire, prepare, and schedule regular content items in a CMS, such as radio spots.
- Quickly and efficiently process large quantities of new pages or content updates in a CMS.
- Assist ecommerce team in adding or updating products, categories, and landing pages in a large online store.
- Remove outdated content and any links to such content.
- Assist manager in handling requests received in our project management system.
- Fact-check and edit content as needed.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned.