The Quality Assurance Technician will be responsible for reviewing websites and web-based applications to identify problems with content, layout, and browser related issues. Our ideal candidate is someone who is very thorough, who pays attention to small details, and has a talent for identifying usability issues. Responsibilities include:
- Review websites for grammatical or consistency problems.
- Review websites for compliance with brand standards, general programming best practices, and any other standards set forth by content owners.
- Planning, creating, and executing manual and automated test plans.
- Record and document testing results.
- Generate reports and recommendations based on test results.
- Work with developers to ensure that bugs are fixed and website quality exceeds defined standards.
- Participate in planning meetings.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date industry skills in quality assurance and testing methodologies.
- Participate in teaching others the QA processes and technologies and the appropriate areas in which they should be applied.