TEAM FX - Who We Are
Our mission is simple and our passion is contagious! TEAM FX strives to positively impact people’s lives through our FX Well fitness centers and digital wellness platform to drive truly lasting change in clients’ well-being. Combining our years of experience in the health and fitness space with the latest wellness technologies, we provide a holistic approach and programs suited for a wide variety of audiences.
Do you have a passion for wellness and fitness?Do you thrive on giving excellent guest experiences?Can you a variety of days and shifts throughout the week, including weekends?
If you answered yes to these questions, we have a great opportunity with growth potential for you! We have 9 fitness facilities located throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth area that are associated with Texas Health Resources. The Guest Relations Manager at our HEB location has responsibility for daily management of the Guest Relations and Fitness teams to ensure an exceptional experience is provided for everyone who enters our facility.
Duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Understand and embody the FX mission, core values, and overall culture, leading by example and holding all teammates accountable to goals and metrics;
- Responsible for recruiting, training, performance management, and discipline of team members in collaboration with the Director of Operations and HR;
- Ensures that every FX member and guest has an excellent experience according to our high internal standards;
- Work a variety of shifts throughout the entire week, including weekends, plus build schedules for coverage of the desk and can occasionally work with no advance notice if needed; and
- Work collaboratively with the General Manager, Director of Operations, and HR to sustain smooth operation of the front desk and membership services and experiences.
Minimum qualifications for the position include the following:
- Minimum of three (3) years of experience in a management role in a service or retail environment with oversight of at least two (2) direct reports;
- Proven effective and successful as the day-to-day manager of a team of people focused on retail transactions and customer service at the highest level in a collaborative, calm manner in a fast-moving, non-hierarchical environment;
- Must be proactive, organized, and can prioritize well with great work ethic, solid judgment, and proven self-motivation;
- Good, clear written and verbal communication skills, plus excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude – not afraid to have difficult conversations when needed;
- Good proficiency and accuracy with MS Office, retail POS, CRM, and other software; and
- Strong interest in the business aspects of the fitness, beauty, and wellness industry, plus a current CPR/AED certification.
Enthusiasm, high energy, team orientation, and a ‘get it done’ approach are all necessary for success in our environment. Entrepreneurial attitude a plus. We offer a friendly, wellness-focused work environment along with benefits. To learn more, visit www.livefxwell.com. Immediate opening, apply online. Annual salary TBD DOE. No calls & no recruiters please. EOE.