eLearning Brothers is looking for an experienced Accounts Payable Clerk with a solid work ethic, excellent judgment, and a desire to build a long-term career with us. It is also important that you are able to work effectively with minimal oversight, and you must function well in a distributed team environment.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to general ledger accounts.
- Processing of all AP monthly transactions
- Audit contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepare reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to monthly close process.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts monthly.
- Report to management regarding company finances.
- Develop and maintain workflows and processes in Corporate ERP systems to optimize the platforms.
- Control all facets of sales tax reporting, including interfacing with corporate sales tax system.
- Support the annual audit, including preparation of supporting schedules and analytics as needed.