Buckeye Power Sales, a Growth-Oriented Company, invites you to apply for our Marketing Manager position!
About BPS: Founded in 1947, Buckeye Power Sales is the solutions provider for business, contractors, engineers, municipalities and homeowners. From power generation to light construction to grounds care– we have the machines, equipment, parts, programs & service to help you get the job done.
If You Are Seeking:
- Daily Challenges
- Ownership of Your Role
- A Friendly Team Environment
- A Place to Work that feels like Family
And You Are:
- Seeking Constant Improvement
- Motivated by Results
Then We Have the Opportunity for You!
Our Marketing Manager is responsible for:
- Participating in the process to set quarterly and annual goals for the Marketing team
- Identifying prospect accounts and work with all departments to determine the best method to reach these accounts and generate leads
- Working with Advertising and Promotion Coordinator and outside agency to determine best methods to reach accounts and grow BPS brand recognition
- Leading regularly occurring meetings with department managers
- Tracking leads from inception to outcome using Hubspot and other methods
- Measuring the effectiveness of marketing campaigns
- Recognizing customer and product trends using data from internal, industry and other reporting
- Researching and data mining for new and existing market opportunities
- Assisting with maintenance and upkeep of BPS online promotional activities such as websites and social media
- Demonstrating technical marketing skills and knowledge of BPS products and services
- Seeking and continuously developing knowledge and information about competitor activity and BPS business advantages
- Achieving business and organizational goals, vision, and objectives
- Identifying problems and providing alternative courses of action
Buckeye Power Sales offers a great benefit package for our Marketing Manager including:
- Competitive pay with Bonus Potential
- Advancement Opportunities
- Excellent benefit package (Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Company Paid STD/LTD/Life, AND MORE)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental Bonding, Jury Duty, Bereavement, Volunteer)
To Find More Reasons You Want to be a Marketing Manager for Us at Buckeye Power Sales, visit:
Salary is based on skills and experience.
** Military Friendly, DFWP, EOE