Haddad is a privately held family business with over 70 years of experience in the children’s wear apparel and accessories industry. Haddad is the leading children’s wear manufacturer representing the most iconic American brands in the world; Nike, Brand Jordan, Converse, Hurley and Levi’s. Our talented professionals are leaders in design, sourcing, sales and global distribution. With over 15 locations and 800 employees globally, it is no surprise that we are already the number one children’s wear company in the world.
The Assistant Sales Manager will assist a Sales Manager and the Global Sales team with multiple accounts while managing all sample requests.
- Assist a Sales Manager in all aspects of the global partnership including market preparation and administrative support
- Responsible for seasonal order processing
- Partner with sourcing for bulk order tracking, receipt of order confirmations, shipping/delivery updates and maintenance of orders
- Communicate daily with global partners regarding seasonal orders.
- Recap and present seasonal country sell in results for assigned countries as needed
- Ensure samples are effectively managed and pack/unpack samples for all necessary market appointments
- Communicate daily with global partners upon request of any at once needs (pricing, samples and/or at once inventory)
- Support the sales and design team on GTM market preparation
- Support Global customers in off calendar NY market week appointments with their retailers
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising or related field
- Prior internships and/or related experience required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office