Haddad is a privately held family business with over 70 years of experience in the children’s wear apparel and accessories industry. Haddad is the leading children’s wear manufacturer representing the most iconic American brands in the world; Nike, Brand Jordan, Converse, Hurley and Levi’s. Our talented professionals are leaders in design, sourcing, sales and global distribution. With over 15 locations and 800 employees globally, it is no surprise that we are already the number one children’s wear company in the world.
The Sales Assistant will assist an Account Executive and the Sales team with multiple accounts while managing all sample requests and executing sales reports.
- Assist Account Executive in all aspects of the sales process, including showroom management, market preparation, and administrative support
- Support bulk order tracking, on order log, receipt of order confirmations, shipping/delivery updates, and maintenance of order books
- Run weekly/monthly shipping and on order reports
- Attend market week appointments, take notes, and provide recaps
- Pack/unpack samples for trade shows and out of town market appointments
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising, Business or related field
- Prior internships and/or related experience required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
Consistent in-office presence is vital to the role as it is for all Haddad Brands team members, so that we all have a full appreciation, aesthetically and tactilely, of the qualities that define our brand partners’ products and set them apart from their competitors.