Haddad is a privately held family business with over 70 years of experience in the children’s wear apparel and accessories industry. Haddad is the leading children’s wear manufacturer representing the most iconic American brands in the world; Nike, Brand Jordan, Converse, Hurley and Levi’s. Our talented professionals are leaders in design, sourcing, sales and global distribution. With over 15 locations and 800 employees globally, it is no surprise that we are already the number one children’s wear company in the world.
The Account Associate will assist an Account Executive and the Sales team with multiple accounts while managing all sample requests and executing sales reports.
- Assist Account Executive in all aspects of the sales process, including showroom management, market preparation, and administrative support
- Partner with Sales Operations regarding bulk order tracking, on order log, receipt of order confirmations, shipping/delivery updates, and maintenance of order books
- Communicate daily with buyers regarding current orders, shipping, current sales, changes in delivery schedules, future orders and overall business
- Review and analyze account selling reports and run weekly/monthly shipping and on order reports
- Recap and present weekly retailer results (style selling, sales/stocks, etc.) for assigned accounts as needed
- Coordinate and attend market week appointments
- Ensure samples are effectively managed and pack/unpack samples for trade shows and out of town market appointments
- Special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Fashion Merchandising, Business or related field
- Prior internships and/or related experience required
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office