The Teall Properties Group (TPG) division of Teall Capital Partners was created in 2018 to serve as the arm for the high school market. TPG believes in the high school student-athlete experience and how it positively shapes our next generation. It is our mission to support this cause by connecting its community to organizations and brands that share in this belief.
The Operations & Graphics Manager for the National Federation of State High School Associations (NFHS) Network position is responsible for the formulation, administration, and execution of the NFHS Network marketing, sales, and fulfillment strategies. This includes graphic creations, marketing communications, sales support, reporting and analysis, database management, and other initiatives that further the goals of the NFHS Network. The Operations & Graphics Manager for the NFHS Network will report directly to the Vice President of National Sales and will serve an integral role in the operations of the business.
- Work with colleagues to create graphics, presentations, templates and sales materials for the NFHS Network broadcast and sponsorship sales team
- Become the expert on the NFHS Network, acting as the liaison between corporate partners, out of property staff and the NFHS Network
- Develop comprehensive marketing and sponsorship plans that will effectively and efficiently drive sales growth
- Conduct market research and analysis for top promotions, competitor information, marketing campaigns, and overall industry trends
- Use of CRM system to assist with creating reports, providing analysis, and data entry. Including the management and tracking of all marketing inventory for the property
- Fulfillment of sponsorships for corporate digital partners
- Office and administrative support
- Handle other miscellaneous duties and projects as needed
- Self-motivated, comfortable working in a fast-paced, start-up environment; willing to roll up his/her sleeves to get the job done
- Demonstrated ability to identify and manage competing priorities; effectively manages one's time and resources to ensure multiple priorities are balanced and completed with high-quality, timely execution
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills with strong attention to detail
- Proficient in Acrobat, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Bachelor's degree
- Three (3) years of related experience preferred
Teall Properties Group is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All candidates must be authorized to work in the United States and successfully pass a criminal background check.