To provide innovative and quality facilities for diverse entertainment, arts, and business, social, and educational opportunities. We provide unmatched venue services along with an event experience like no other. Drive economic growth and enhance quality of life by providing facilities that are safe, versatile, and active. Provide efficient and fiscally responsible management as a vital community partner.
Commitment to Core Competencies:
At Lexington Civic Center, certain values shape and influence all of our decisions and actions. These core competencies are demonstrated by all employees and contribute directly to results related to quality, safety, service, people, finance, and operations.
This position will have the primary responsibility of maintaining security access and control to all areas of the Central Bank Center Complex. This will include making routine rounds throughout the entire complex, providing customer service to clients/patrons as they arrive on the complex and assisting with all incidents as they may arise.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine patrols to ensure all buildings and adjacent property of The Central Bank Center are secure and safe and document these patrols through use of the Morse Watchman system.
- Responds to security/fire alarms on The Central Bank Center property.
- Investigates/documents all suspicious activities and report such activity to the appropriate authorities.
- Welcomes and assists patrons, clients and general public upon their arrival to the complex.
- Responsible for filling out incident and or accident reports as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring the closed circuit camera system and Simplex Fire Control Panel and documenting any incidents that may occur during their shift.
- Performs other duties as instructed by the Manager of Security Safety Risk Management.
Plant Security Officer Specific:
- Issues appropriate equipment (radios, keys) to other Central Bank Center department personnel as needed.
- Responsible for monitoring the closed circuit camera system and documenting any incidents.
- Notify various Department Managers when deliveries to their specific department arrive onsite.
Job Knowledge, Skills, Other Requirements/Equipment, Tools or Machinery:
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the security industry, specifically in the crowd management areas of public events.
- Must be able to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Must have strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Must demonstrate the ability to work well under stress and exercise good judgment, diplomacy, courtesy and tact under all circumstances.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, nights, weekends and holidays when required.
- Must have a working knowledge of Word, Excel and other similar computer software programs.
- Requires a full range of body motions including vision and hearing in a normal range.
- Job requires frequent standing, climbing, walking, reaching, handling, speaking, hearing and visually checking security work assignments in progress and those that have been completed.
- May periodically climb to elevated locations in the building complex.
- Frequently works under stressful working conditions, irregular hours and tight time deadlines.
Oak View Group
Oak View Group is a sports and entertainment company engaged in a wide variety of activities, including arena development, facility management, arena and stadium alliance, sponsorships and partnerships, security services, publications, conferences, and consulting. The company, privately held, is headquartered in Los Angeles, California with offices throughout the world.
Updated Vaccination Statement as of 3/17/2022:
We are committed to ensuring all our buildings and office locations are the safest in the world for artists, teams, employees, and fans. Based on recent encouraging trends in the U.S. and Canada, we highly encourage our employees to continue to get vaccinate and boosted against COVID-19. Should circumstances change, we may need to reinstate vaccination requirements, in whole or in part, to safeguard the health of our employees, guests, performers, athletes, and partners.
Oak View Group is committed to equal employment opportunity. We will not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis (“protected class”) including, but not limited to veteran status, uniform service member status, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, genetic information or any other protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Strengthened by our Differences. United to Make a Difference.
At OVG, we understand that to continue positively disrupting the sports and live entertainment industry, we need a diverse team to help us do it. We also believe that inclusivity drives innovation, strengthens our people, improves our service, and raises our excellence. Our success is routed in creating environments that reflect and celebrate the diverse communities in which we operate and serve, and this is the reason we are committed to amplifying voices from all different backgrounds.