· Stocks product according to standards to give a full, pleasing appearance on shelves or display areas.
· Assists customers as they come to the counter
· Prices product and makes price changes in accordance with standard procedures to reflect cost of goods and margin requirements
· Cleans assigned areas to maintain safe and sanitary conditions. Cleans cases, bins, tables, and coolers on a regularly scheduled basis.
· Resetting of sections to accommodate new products or to discontinue slower selling items.
· Maintains high in-stock levels without excessive back stock (understands product movement).
· May order product from suppliers based on available space, inventory on hand, customer demand or specials in consultation with Merchandising Manager or Merchandising Coordinator.
· Indicates extensive knowledge of products, vendors, cooking and sales in accordance with standards for assigned area.
· Is able to maintain operations of the department in the absence of the Dept. Operations Manager and Dept. Supervisor. May direct the work of others on occasion.
High School or equivalent.
Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs. comfortably on a regular basis.
Flexible hours to include weekends and evenings.