The Bookkeeper is responsible for recording all agency financial transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP). Under supervision and operational policies set by the Chief Financial Officer, the incumbent is responsible for annual goals and objectives, and basic fiscal management of the organization.
• Adhere to prudent fiscal procedures within the generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) guidelines.
• Input, match or add all bank transactions in Quickbooks.
• Prepare and enter Journal Entries, Invoices and Expenses in Quickbooks as needed.
• Prepare information from Credible (EHR) and input into Quickbooks.
• Prepare biweekly payroll prior to approval for third-party processing.
• Prepare and input revenue or expense allocations calculated using Excel workbooks.
• Assist with tracking fixed assets as needed.
• Prepare monthly and yearend financial statements and other financial deliverables required.
• Input Annual Budget into Quickbooks and any adjustments as needed.
• Coordinate and prepare requested information for annual audited financial statement and A133 audit.
• Assist staff with accounting questions.
• Coordinate with staff to ensure all supporting documentation - such as receipts - are filed in a timely manner.
• Assist Chief Financial Officer in accounting and reporting matters as needed.
• Communicate effectively with various vendors or funding sources as needed for collection or payment details.