The Machine Operator Assistant is responsible for assisting the machine operators throughout the plant. You will be trained to be knowledgeable about various machines and will be vital in increasing overall efficiency!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists the operator in preparing machine, set-ups, and operations of any or all machines used in the plant.
- Verifies the product meets dimensional and character quality specifications during production runs.
- Maintains accurate production log for items produced and competes inventory tag for each unit produced.
- Follows through on tailing of product at end of machine run.
- Stacks milled lumber on pallets for shipping.
- Participates and contributes to a Work Team environment and follows Quality Control checks.
- Follows all Safety Rules and contributes to a safe work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Starting at $18
Why Dura Supreme?
Company offers Full Benefits
401(K) with company match,
Flex Spending Account
Paid Vacation & Holidays