Overview of Role/Job Purpose:
The VertexOne SAP FI-CA Consultant will provide FI-CA expertise in delivering operational support of multiple utility clients.
The FI-CA Consultant will work closely with clients and other team members to ensure timely resolution of support issues, perform analysis and documentation of new enhancements, participate in annual SAP upgrades, and provide 24/7 support as required.
This person will utilize their in-depth consulting skills, team leadership experience, functional process knowledge, business knowledge, and CR&B packaged solution expertise to design, implement, deliver and support business processes within the FI-CA functional area of the VertexOne solution.
- Provide Operational support and expertise for the following FI-CA components:
- Dunning, BRF+
- Account Determination
- Settlement Rules
- Collection Agencies
- Write-Offs / Value Adjustments
- Security Deposits
- Installment Plans
- GL configuration and management
- Ability to support multiple utility clients
- Provide ongoing operational support to clients. Receive task assignments from the SAP Service Delivery Manager and work to resolution within the SAP Application Management team
- Troubleshoot and perform root cause analysis of reported issues
- Communicate technical information to clients as needed
- Ensure issues are identified, updated, and resolved in a timely manner
- Work with clients to identify business requirements for requested enhancements and create solution proposals and/or functional specifications.
- Follow the defined change control process
- Attend client meetings to review open items
- Perform thorough testing of SAP changes through thorough the life cycle
- Ensure product quality remains at highest level
- Work cooperatively in a team environment to deliver high client satisfaction
- Provide 24/7 client support if needed