Work for Good. Do you want a career with meaning and purpose? Children’s Home Society is one of South Dakota’s leaders in providing services to vulnerable children, women, and families.
As part of Children's Home Society, you will truly Work for Good every day—helping to change the world one day at a time, one child at a time, one woman, one family, one smile, hug, and heart at a time.
Children’s Home Society is currently seeking a Full Time Human Resources Representative to perform a variety of professional and technical human resource work.
What You'll Do:
Your responsibilities as a Full Time Human Resources Representative would include:
· Coordinate overall recruitment efforts and strategies.
· Create and maintain campus recruiting efforts through on-site campus visits, connections with university program leaders and placement directors.
· Work with hiring managers and marketing to develop advertising and recruiting strategies.
· Review and screen applicants according to required competencies/experience and recommend candidates.
· Ensure that all job descriptions are current, accurate and match defined accountabilities of each posted role.
· Utilize and understand to the fullest all HR technology and assist supervisors and employees as needed.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
What We'll Love About You:
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:30 pm
A Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or related field plus two years of technical human resources work, including recruiting or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Normal office environment with minimal exposure to dust, noise, etc. Extended PC viewing and keyboarding required. Extended periods of sedentary work required.
Must successfully complete all required background/pre-employment checks. EO/AA.