The HASOTP Supervisor is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations and clinical supervision of staff in order to ensure that youth and families experience highly effective clinical services.
Essential Job Functions:
· Partner with DSS to assess, triage and track referrals for HASOTP services
· Provide case supervision and collaborate on professional development plans with team of therapists
· Provide ongoing monitoring and tracking of output and outcome indicators
· Identify gaps in services and supports and work with staff and community partners to address
· Facilitate quarterly visitation partner’s meetings to review data and ensure ongoing quality improvement
· Provide training to DSS staff and stakeholders as needed.
A Master’s Degree in a human service field with at least one year of supervisory experience and five years’ experience in the mental health and/or child welfare field. Must hold a professional license in an appropriate field (LMSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMFT).
Advance knowledge of sexually reactive behavior in youth, trauma informed practices, cognitive-behavioral treatment approaches, and clinical interventions that target child welfare, family systems, and individualized modalities.