- Assist Pilot in flight preparation and operation of the aircraft.
- Notify pilot on any variations in standard flight operations.
- Conduct Pre-flight inspection to ensure all navigation, safety and operating systems are working properly.
- Support in take-offs and landings as directed by the Captain.
- Assist the Pilot in conducting the flight safely and efficiently
- Assume the responsibility and authority of Pilot if necessary during the flight.
- Assist pilot in flight operations and tasks.
- Supervise fueling, ground power unit, baggage loading and appropriate servicing of aircraft.
- Maintain regular contact with cabin crew to ensure safety, comfort, and convenience of all passengers.
- Communicate with air traffic control unit during take-off, flight and landing.
- Inspect aircraft operational and technical performance on regular basis.
- Act quickly and appropriately during environmental changes and emergencies to ensure passengers safety.
- Update aircraft logbook with flight issues and incidents.
- Current valid passport
- HS Diploma or equivalent
- Required flight time
- Ability to pass FAA Background and Pre-Employment and Random Drug Testing
- Must have a minimum of 800+ total flight hours
- Must be located one-hour minimum away from Las Vegas