We are seeking a dynamic Executive Assistant to support our company’s Executive Leadership Team in a variety of administrative tasks. The Executive Assistant’s responsibilities will include, but not limited to, managing calendars, making travel arrangements, organizing events and meetings and preparing expense reports.
Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to our executive leadership.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Maintain diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Outlook required; PowerPoint and Visio strongly preferred
- Must be a creative, high-energy, hands-on professional who can successfully multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field of study
- 5+ years of experience supporting senior executive leadership or C-Level executives