S&G Family of Brands is looking for a Financial Analyst to join our team! The Financial Analyst is responsible for providing financial planning, analysis, and projections for the team. He/she is responsible for working with the Controller/Director of Finance to manage the company’s budgeting and forecasting, variance review, and financial analysis and reporting processes.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Researching macroeconomic and microeconomic conditions.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Providing analytical forecasting, financial forecasting, reporting and project support to senior management
- Providing support for routine reporting (i.e., Daily Revenue, Monthly Operating Reviews, Quarterly Operating Reviews, Supplier Business Reviews) and the annual planning process
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, when required, to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Develop and distribute additional ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed