The Assistant Director of Life Enrichment plays a critical role in the leadership and supervision of a 16-person Life Enrichment team. The right candidate will:
- Work with all Life Enrichment team members to plan, develop and implement fun, creative and innovative activity programming for all residents.
- Have strong administrative and organizational skills in order to update and maintain all five activity calendars for our community of 247 residents.
- Have at least one year of Life Enrichment or Activities experience in Senior Living and is ready to grow into a manager/supervisory position.
- Be passionate about: connecting with people, teamwork, and community building.
- Offer training, seek out and supply resources, provide emotional and hands on support and a motivational spirit to the Life Enrichment team and to all coworkers at Central Baptist Village.
- Be excited to get creative, think outside of the box, try new ideas and will motivate and encourage other to do so as well.
- Have access a flexible budget for acquiring new activity resources, program development and for making and building connections with the surrounding community.
- Enjoy planning on hosting resident and community wide events and parties.
**If this sounds like you, we are excited to meet you! **
Schedule: Five days/week, 8:30am - 5:00pm (Full Time)
Starting wage : $19+/hr
Benefits for this position include:
- Options of Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary TermLife & AD&D Insurance 401k Retirement Plan elections with company contributions up to the first 5% of wages
- Company paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Holiday Double Pay, and occasional overtime.
- Paid time off on an accrual basis based on hours worked
- Annual merit increases based on performance
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- Free access to on-site fitness center
- Employee Wellness Programs
- Guaranteed work hours
- Employee Compassion Fund dedicated to FT employees facing temporary financial hardships
Central Baptist Village is a not-for-profit, faith-based community with more than a century of dedicated service in caring for older adults. We are proudly a Chicago Tribune Top Workplace and a CMS five star rated community. Our reputation for quality care has brought generation after generation of family members to live and thrive at our community.