We will train you for a career!
Why Should You Apply?
- On-the-job training
- Exceptional Benefits Package
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network
- Davis Vision
- Guardian Dental
- Profit sharing
- Cleanest Shop in Michigan
- Paid Week Off Between Christmas and New Year
- Up-to-Date Equipment
- Climate Controlled Facility
- Excellent Air Filtration System
- Opportunity for Advancement
Position Summary and Purpose:
We are seeking a qualified candidate, who is motivated and willing to challenge themselves. The job scope will include:
- Performing proper set-up and calibration procedures for all equipment and accessories
- Setting tolerance levels and cutting speeds
- Translates the requirements of detailed part drawings into measurements for production
- Perform inspection on manufactured parts
Moeller Precision Tool is the industry’s leading producer of precision tooling, related to the metal forming and stamping industry globally. Our products are applicable to the industries of appliance, automotive, pharmaceutical, and more! We pride ourselves on being family owned and operated right here in the United States. Over the last 60 years, we’ve grown to four facilities (2 international and 2 domestic) because of continuous improvement and our highly skilled employees.
Visit our website for more information: https://www.moellerpunch.com/
Moeller Precision Tool is centrally located within the Metro Detroit area with a 45 minute drive from Ann Arbor or Troy, Michigan.
- Plenty of local restaurants to carry out for lunch
- Easy access to I-96
- Many local apartment complexes
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Physical demands: employee is required to stand, walk, sit, use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must be able to lift and/or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Characteristics, etc.
- A minimum of 2 years’ CNC experience
- Competent with micrometers, calipers, indicators, and other inspection gauges
- Proficiency in reading blue prints
- Highly motivated, very detailed and service oriented with a proven track record
- Must be able to work night shift
- Good critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Able to work 8-10 hours a day standing
- High school diploma or GED
VALUED BUT NOT ESSENTIAL:
- Familiarity with Mazak, G&M code, FANUC controls
- Locking tool box with basic hand tools to start