Herbert, Rowland & Grubic, Inc. (HRG) is an employee-owned, nationally ranked design firm providing civil engineering, surveying, and environmental services to the private and public sectors.
We are actively seeking a Transportation/Traffic Project Manager to join our dedicated team of professionals in Harrisburg, PA. As a Transportation/Traffic Project Manager, key responsibilities include:
• Managing traffic projects including scheduling and budgeting
• Performing traffic project design (intersections, signalization, drainage, and pavement for traffic engineering projects)
• Assist with traffic and transportation corridor or regional studies
• Performing QA/QC and sealing plans and reports
• Assist with preparing and administering construction contracts
• Actively participates in business development activities and participates in project presentations and representation
• Ensuring client delivery and satisfaction
• Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or related field
• Licensed Professional Engineer (P.E.) in Pennsylvania (or ability to secure through reciprocity within 6 months) or Professional Transportation Planner (PTP)
• Five (5) to Eight (8) years' of technical competency and project experience to include projects such as:
• Traffic impact studies
• Corridor planning studies
• Traffic signalization
• Corridor traffic signal optimization
• Municipal traffic studies and analysis
• Intersection improvements
• Highway occupancy permits
• Highway drainage design
• Right-of-way plans
• Maintenance and protection of traffic and detour plans
• ADA design
• Minimum 1-4 years' of project management experience is preferred
• Ability to provide timely project deliverables
• Develop and maintain excellent client satisfaction
• Requires travel to job sites, meetings and regional offices as necessary
• Has the legal right to work in the U.S.
• PENNDOT project experience
• Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, AutoCAD Civil 3D and/or Microstation
• Synchro / SimTraffic experience
• Highway Capacity Software experience
• Travel Demand Modeling experience
Life at HRG
1. HRG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package, including professional development opportunities and the support you need to define your own career path.
2. As an employee-owned company, we all share in the current and future financial success of the company through the company-funded employee stock ownership plan (ESOP).
3. Work/Life Balance. We recognize both are essential to uphold the morale of each employee-owner therefore, we offer flexible scheduling including half-day Fridays.
4. HRG’s work is consistently recognized and awarded at both a regional and national level.