The Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) will perform physical examinations and preventive health measures within prescribed guidelines and under instructions of Physician. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to assist physician in diagnosing medical problems and prescribing necessary treatment and services for quality patient care; record the normal and abnormal data for review by the physician.
- Take patient histories, conduct physical examinations; record medical data utilizing EHR, and assume responsibility for developing therapeutic relationships with patients.
- Order and schedule laboratory studies and diagnostic procedures; explain necessity, preparation, nature and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to the patient.
- Provide patient education.
- Other Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) duties as assigned.
University Gastroenterology offers a very competitive salary and benefit package including:
- Competitive salary & weekly paychecks
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan
- Pension Plan
- Continuous professional and clinical training
- Generous vacation/sick paid time off
- Work requires completion of accredited Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) program. Active state nursing license required.
- Prefer at least 1 year of experience as an Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) in a hospital or related medical facility, preferably within GI.
- Bilingual a plus.