Looking for a place to grow a career? Look no further! Projects Unlimited Offers an excellent work environment and the stability you are looking for from a family-owned company who has been operating in Dayton for 60 plus years!
What You'll Be Doing:
As an Electronic Test Technician at Projects Unlimited you will be responsible for all aspects of in-process testing, final testing, and environmental testing of Class III electronic control boxes used in aerospace and military applications. Our Test Technicians also provide technical direction for the development of test guidelines and processes for new assemblies.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform non-specialized visual/mechanical inspection.
- Set up and perform product acceptance testing in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform in-process surveillance of test, materials, and processes, in accordance with established procedures.
- Document all test, material and process evaluations performed.
- Report all non-conformances found during test, material, and process evaluations per established procedures.
- Prepare graphs or charts of data or enter data into computer for analysis.
- Provide technical assistance to floor supervisors.
- Enters information on production records, logs, work order data (time and quantity) and other report forms.
- Perform failure analysis of defective product (both in-house and returned product) determining defect cause.
- Troubleshoot and repair failed electronic units.
- Conduct in-process and final tests as required.
- Evaluate the condition of all assembly process methods as appropriate to monitor process performance, cycle times, and process capabilities.
- Provide solutions to assembly issues in other areas of productions.
- Perform special testing (preproduction, reliability, etc.) as directed.
- Associates Degree in Electronics or a similar Engineering Technology field; or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2+ years of experience testing electronic boards, modules, and equipment.
- Can work with minimum supervision.
- Performs complex math calculations.
- Follows detailed written and verbal instructions.
- Reads schematics, drawings, and manufacturer’s specifications.
- Prioritizes responsibilities in line with production schedules.
- Computer skills: data input & retrieval, word processing, spreadsheets (Excel), flow charting, etc.
Employees are required to wear safety equipment consisting of closed-toed shoes, safety glasses, heel straps, wrist straps, and electro-static discharge lab coats while on the production floor and are occasionally exposed to fumes, airborne particles, toxic/caustic chemicals, and minimal risk of electrical shock.
Projects Unlimited offers a competitive benefits package including; paid holidays, a generous PTO plan, a 401k match, and a full line-up of medical, dental and vision options just to name a few!
Projects Unlimited is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, status as a protected veteran, disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.