To provide assistance to producers in handling and processing of new and renewal commercial lines business in accordance with Agency procedures and guidelines; to provide customer service to clients as assigned and requested. Provide, with a positive attitude, a high level of support in obtaining, maintaining, expanding, and servicing commercial accounts.
- Provide positive, prompt, accurate, and courteous service to clients.
- Coordinate expirations with producer to obtain renewal and/or new business information. Maintain expiration control log.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal business, determine premiums, prepare proposals, presentation packets and maintain underwriting and marketing information by carrier. Accompany producer to client meetings when requested.
- Check new and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, coverage, signatures, and input these transactions to generate billing invoices. Ensure that these items are delivered and/or mailed to client or producer for delivery.
- Receive phone calls from clients and companies regarding insurance, claims, or administrative needs, and comply with the request and/or refer to the producer when necessary.
- Maintain a suspense system to follow up on outstanding orders, correspondence, reports, and follow up on overdue and suspense items.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Meet with clients to discuss and handle their insurance needs.
- Keep producers fully informed of all important activities on their accounts.
- Assist other departments and producers in cross selling and account rounding.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.