Entry Level Insurance Position
The Account Analyst supports the account management team with various administrative service functions in the Personal Insurance, Business Insurance, or Employee Benefits Departments.
- Process all incoming mail for assigned team
- Process notices of cancellations, non-renewals, and reinstatements notices. Communicate issues to the account management team (or Account Executive on new business)
- Review for accuracy and process applications, binders, endorsements, renewals, new business policies, census/enrollment requests, and certificates of insurance (applicable by department)
- Handle billing questions, auto ID cards, verification of insurance phone call requests from customers and mortgage/title/closing agents, certificates of insurance, census, and department specific administrative processes.
- Prepare premium quotations on new business, renewal business, and any policy changes on existing policies for the account management team
- Assist team with the preparation of applications and supporting documents
- Understand all carrier online capabilities for billing and processing as necessary to complete your work processes
- Communicate with account management team and Director to provide regular input on all account activity, and workload
- Be familiar with, and adhere to the department’s procedure manual for the processing of your work processes
- Follow all systems, procedures and regulations set forth by both the agency and the insurance companies
- Continue to update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Strong data entry skills
- Technical capacity with proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Customer focused
- Willingness to take direction from team members
- Detail oriented
Preferred Education and Experience
- 2 years of insurance experience or undergraduate degree
- Currently pursuing an insurance education designation
This is a full-time position.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Clark Insurance provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, and any other protected class. In addition to federal law requirements, Clark Insurance complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.