Clark Insurance is a 100% employee owned, independent insurance agency offering a team environment, professional development, a strong and supportive onboarding and training program, a positive, engaging workplace, and flexible schedules.
The Private Client Executive function is to work with high net worth clients on a daily basis tailoring their personal insurance needs. Client Executives interact regularly with clients and insurance carriers to create insurance programs as well as actively preparing for client meetings, researching and gathering industry and competitor data, coordinating important information, working on new and renewal marketing strategies and building and maintaining long term relationships.
- Responsible for providing timely, professional account service to clients in order to achieve quality sales and service standards.
- Provides risk management analysis utilizing new business, renewal and claim reviews
- Responsible for generating new business to meet assigned sales goals both internal and external.
- Maintain client relationships with assigned accounts and support retention ratio.
- Perform all phases of new business, renewal and remarket processing including preparation of applications, negotiation with underwriters, obtaining quotes, creating proposals, monitoring status, and follows up to delivery of policy documents to client.
- Responsible for building and maintaining relationships both internal and external.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business. Active in the community and in external networking.
- Responsible for all client communications, conflict resolution, and compliance.
- Multi-state and large clients
- Follow all systems, procedures and regulations set forth by both the agency and the insurance companies.
- Be familiar with, and adhere to the department’s procedure manual
- Perform special request and projects at the managers’ request
- Proven sales skills
- Motivated, goal oriented, persistent and a skilled negotiator
- High level of initiative and work well in a team environment
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to adopt new tools and technologies
- Handles stressful situations and deadline pressures well
- Plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- Undergraduate degree
- Property and Casualty License preferred
- Compensation, Paid Time Off & benefits to be as outlined in offer letter
- Referral incentives for new business written by other agents when you initiate the sales process
- Employment is subject to execution of our non-competition/non-piracy agreement
- You will report directly to Personal Insurance SVP and to all of the managers as duties overlap.
Clark Insurance provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, genetics, and any other protected class. In addition to federal law requirements, Clark Insurance complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.