Masy BioServices is a 35-year-old family owned business which has experienced rapid growth over the past several years. Masy currently has four locations and over150 employees. We provide services to pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device industries.
Our reputation has been built around the quality and experience of our staff. We have carefully built a dynamic team whose members possess diverse professional skills. We offer a casual, friendly atmosphere, promoting individual development, career growth and industry association opportunities.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package including a matching 401K, health, dental, short term and long term disability and life insurance. We also offer holiday pay, PTO, education reimbursement, AAA membership and a clothing allowance.
Masy BioServices is an equal opportunity employer.
Responsibilities for this entry level position involve preparation, installation, and support for monitoring systems for both external customers and internal system usage.
• Travel to project sites to assist with start-up, integration, and validation services
• Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values and financial objectives
• Prepare monitoring system equipment
• Maintain professional business relationships within target accounts
• Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects
• Take ownership of customer issues reported and see problems through to resolution
• Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
• Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
• Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
• Ensure proper recording and closure of all issues
• Ability to document technical documents in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
• All other duties as assigned
AS in technical or science related field of study, or one or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Additional preferred experience/skills:
• Application programming experience
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Honesty, integrity and confidentiality
• Customer service
• Excellent technical and business writing skills
• Self-starter with the ability to work independently
• Ability to work with both technical and non-technical personnel
• Experience working in an ISO/GMP environment a plus
• Drug testing
• Inoculations may be required
• Available for local and long distance travel 50%
• Valid driver’s license
• Work environment is office and customer sites
• Able to lift 50 lbs.