RMWBH has a new opportunity in our Dallas office for a motivated Attorney with portable business. Depending on the level of portable business, this position will be considered as a Shareholder or Senior Counsel.
This position has a strong emphasis on business development and requires at least 50% of work to be self-generated/portable from the start. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is solo or part of a small practice that could benefit from the resources, reputation and support of a larger (approximately 40 lawyers in the various offices) firm.
· Juris Doctor. Must be licensed to practice law in the State of Texas
· Candidates must have portable business and be a self-starter
· Corporate/Real Estate experience
· Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
· Excellent analytical and writing skills are required
· Travel required on occasion including flying
Compensation is based on experience. Bonus eligible. Competitive benefits offered, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid parking and lunch.
Though this position is for our Dallas office, our firm is headquartered in Houston and has been recognized as one of Houston’s Best Places to Work™ on multiple occasions, as well as one of Houston’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™. Read more about our culture at www.glassdoor.com
Roberts Markel Weinberg Butler Hailey PC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.