The Sargent and Greenleaf (S&G) Family of Brands deliver proven lock and door solutions that protect people and assets at home, at work, and in communities around the world. With trusted brands such as Sargent & Greenleaf, Delaney Hardware, Premier Steel Doors & Frames and MegaMet Industries, we are able to provide businesses and consumers high-security safe locks and locking systems, high-quality door hardware and fixtures, commercial-grade steel doors and frames, as well as multi-family and commercial security solutions.
Our unique portfolio of lock and door solution brands serve a wide range of our customer’s security needs across industries and applications. Together, we are on a mission to make the world more secure today and in the future.
Managing the delivery of new and existing products that support the goals and strategy of the Company. The Engineering Project Manager will oversee the full technology lifecycle of innovating locking solution development from road mapping, conceptualization to final product delivery. You are ultimately responsible for maintaining S&G Family of Brands’ standard of excellence and delivering projects with the utmost attention to safety and quality.
· Maximize project efficiency and profitability
· Determine project specifications and acquire the necessary materials for completion
· Develop scope and parameters for project design and implementation
· Identity project responsibilities, delegating phases and elements to appropriate personal
· Develop and control the full project plan life cycle
· Establish product delivery schedules with sales, marketing, product development and operations to successfully release new or enhanced products on time and within budget
· Lead cross-functional delivery teams and development partners to deliver new innovative locking solutions
· Improve process inputs, streamline workflows and project management tools
· Improve hands-on project work, including analysis, testing and change management, as needed by the project
· PMP certification (preferred)
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, project engineering or project planning experience (scope, schedule, cost and quality)
· Demonstrated track record of success managing large and complex projects involving highly engineered and manufactured parts and product sets
· Working knowledge of project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Asana, etc
· Proven ability to produce and own high quality deliverables that meet customer needs
· Experience in running design meetings
· Ability to assess user requirements, identify omissions and gaps and design optimal solution
· Ability to think creatively and seek innovative solutions to complex technical/business problems
· Bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of experience
S&G Vision & Values:
S&G is a passionate team with a continuous improvement culture dedicated to delivering trusted and transformative locking solutions while consistently exceeding customer expectations.
Must be a champion of the S&G corporate values of accountability, integrity, respect, teamwork, community, innovation, and leadership.
S&G is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.