The Sargent and Greenleaf (S&G) Family of Brands deliver proven lock and door solutions that protect people and assets at home, at work, and in communities around the world. With trusted brands such as Sargent & Greenleaf, Delaney Hardware, Premier Steel Doors & Frames and MegaMet Industries, we can provide businesses and consumers high-security safe locks and locking systems, high-quality door hardware and fixtures, commercial-grade steel doors and frames, as well as multi-family and commercial security solutions.
Our unique portfolio of lock and door solution brands serve a wide range of our customer’s security needs across industries and applications. Together, we are on a mission to make the world more secure today and in the future.
Drive and develop software solutions of high degree of complexity and scope, using a thorough know of current software development techniques and capabilities within an Agile Scrum framework. Working with Portfolio and Product Mangers to drive the Company’s vision to driving third party software developers. This position is responsible for the design and development of software features as well as support and maintenance for new and existing security products.
· Participate in all phases of the product development lifecycle, including analysis, design, testing and integration of products
· Collaborates with sales, marketing, and product engineering team for the new applications of technology and product concepts
· Maintains roadmap to capitalize on forward market trends and competitor product sets and customer requirements
· Develops new software designs and/or enhancements to new and existing products, reflecting market requirements
· Work with internal and external stakeholders to understand business requirements and initiatives
· Write functional specifications and technical design documents
· Develop and conduct test of software applications
· Provide support and continuous improvement for current software applications
· Conduct training on new software features
· End to end planning and delivering of new applications
· Strong DevOps focus and experience building and deploying infrastructure with cloud deployment technologies
· Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks
· Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
· Knowledge of C, C++, Java, C#, .Net
· Experience with Android and iOS development frameworks
· Considerable experience with SQL and SQL Server
· Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities
· Experience preparing software applications requirements, documentation, functional specifications, and mock-ups to clearly illustrate product ideas and concepts
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related field from an accredited four-year college or university
· 5+ years of experience
S&G Vision & Values:
S&G is a passionate team with a continuous improvement culture dedicated to delivering trusted and transformative locking solutions while consistently exceeding customer expectations.
Must be a champion of the S&G corporate values of accountability, integrity, respect, teamwork, community, innovation, and leadership.
S&G is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.