The Expeditor is responsible for locating and the turnaround of remakes throughout their area of responsibility. The Expeditor is also responsible for locating backorders to ensure they ship on scheduled dates.
We are looking for a group lead, someone who is capable of leading a team while maintaining an organized and efficient work space.
Minimum $20.00/ hour
1st Shift: 6am-4:30pm
Duties and Responsibilities
- Locates all parts on the daily shipping list, ensures all parts for each day have shipped, and provides updates to other shift Expeditors on parts needing to be shipped, and location of these parts in various stages of production.
- Prioritizes daily work load, updates Manager and lead throughout each day on progress of ship list and prepares for and participates in daily Truck meeting for shipment completion.
- Works with expeditors and leads in other areas to ensure backorder parts are completed in a timely manner and to quality expectations.
- Helps with the production process of remakes by doing general repair to remakes or backorders such as sanding, or walking remake through the process.
Why Dura Supreme?
Company offers Full Benefits
401(K) with company match,
Flex Spending Account
Paid Vacation & Holidays
Required Education, Training or Experience
- High School education or up to one month related experience or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1 – 3 years work experience and knowledge of Dura Supreme products, job sheets, and truck lists/or Production Lead Experience
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Sense of Urgency
- Interpersonal Communication
- Able to use a tape measure in both standard and metric
- Basic computer skills
- Dura Supreme Quality Standards.