Who We Are
Bakkt is a trusted digital asset platform that enables consumers to buy, sell, store, send and spend digital assets. Bakkt’s platform, is available through the Bakkt App and to partners through the Bakkt platform.
Bakkt was founded in 2018 with a unifying vision: to connect the digital economy. We power commerce by enabling consumers, businesses and institutions to unlock value from digital assets.
Digital assets – which include cryptocurrency, loyalty and rewards points, gift cards, in-game assets, and non-fungible tokens, or NFTs, which are unique digital assets that are not interchangeable – comprise a growing $1.6 trillion marketplace. We are unlocking new ways to participate in the digital economy for consumers, businesses, and financial institutions. We accomplish this by expanding access to and improving liquidity for digital assets.
Since our inception, we have hit a number of milestones, working behind the scenes to build a platform worthy of our vision – lowering barriers of entry into cryptocurrency, launching partnerships with some of the world’s premier brands and adding value to consumers’ digital assets by making their rewards and loyalty programs more compelling.
Bakkt acts as a profound bridge connecting the digital ecosystem and sitting at the intersection of crypto, loyalty and payments. Our platform enables consumers to leverage their digital assets – from cryptocurrency, to select loyalty points, gift cards and merchant offers – in new and exciting ways. It also enables companies & merchants to access all of these capabilities, extending engagement with their customers, creating moments of delight while broadening the appeal and daily use of their loyalty and rewards programs. Now, let’s get to the real reason why you’re here – how we can work together.
- This individual will provide the leadership and support for the design, development and refinement of new loyalty capabilities and services. The individual will need an astute understanding of the MarTech, AdTech and loyalty ecosystems including programs, players and schemes across industry sectors.
- The individual must be astute in both customer insights as well the tools brands use to identify, target, and activate personalization initiatives. In addition, a keen sense of market forces, trends and the ability to decompose marketplace examples are needed.
- This individual will develop problem statements, identify unique points of entry to solve for unmet needs and size opportunities.
- This individual will own the product strategy/roadmap for growth including the development to bring products/services to market.
- The individual must be an independent, creative problem-solver with a proven ability to self-start with a bias to action.
- The individual can effectively manage their time and work, including the management of multiple projects simultaneously.
- The individual is self-motivated, doesn’t miss deadlines, and has a high sense of responsibility and personal accountability.
- The individual must also have proven data analysis skills and be able to synthesize intelligence to drive informed decisions.
- The individual must excel in fast-paced and challenging environments and be comfortable thinking big while executing details flawlessly.
- Individual must have strong communication and presentation skills: and the ability to structure both verbal and written communications, engage an audience, and build trusting relationships, with senior executives both internally and externally.
- Strong collaboration skills and transparency is required with team members in product, sales, marketing, technology and finance.
- 10+ years experience in loyalty & rewards, MarTech, AdTech, digital, consulting or similar relevant experience
- Have passion around loyalty and and it’s ability to drive customer behavioral changes
- Proven ability to design solutions that address complex and often ambiguous problems, that drive results both for Bakkt and the clients we serve
- Ensure teams are aligned on product value, vision, strategy, priorities and success criteria
- Proven ability to drive a product roadmap and manage team to ship product
- Experience governing product requirements from ideation to roadmap to launch including activities such as writing stories with detailed acceptance criteria, grooming backlog, prioritizing, acceptance testing, and approving release of work.
- Conversant and savvy on data products as well as data privacy topics
- Independent judgment and mature decision-making skills to deal with projects that often have enterprise-wide scope and may have significant cost and time-to-market impacts.
- Great time management and a passion for making commitments happen.
- Collaborative approach in order to seamlessly integrate activities with Sales, Engineering, Marketing, Operations, Legal
- Finance, Customer Support, and other Product teams to drive cross-functional outcomes.
- Resilient in navigating through ambiguity and translating the theoretical to application
- Must have a growth mindset that embraces creativity, optimism, ambiguity and failing-fast
Bakkt is devoted to having diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Bakkt does not make any employment decisions based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity of any other characteristic protected by law