The Technology Project Manager is responsible for project intake, initiation, planning and execution of various technology projects within scope, timeline, and budget. This individual will work collaboratively with IT teams, leadership, and functional staff across all departments. The successful candidate will be able to use business skills, project management principles and IT knowledge to navigate various technology project scopes by building trust, knowledge, and partnership with internal and external clients.
· Management of key projects, with responsibilities spanning across all project processes including initiating, planning, executing, monitoring & controlling, and closing.
· Develop, implement, and execute project management strategies and processes, managing projects from initiation to completion, to ensure projects are delivered successfully, meeting their key objectives and success measures.
· Define resource requirements and manage resource availability and allocation.
· Manage various project elements and tasks simultaneously with competing deadlines, to ensure milestones and deliverables are met.
· Coordinate and facilitate internal and external project meetings, create agendas and document meeting notes and action items.
· Monitor and adjust for any changes in project scope, schedule and/or budget.
· Work with project team to identify and mitigate potential risks.
· Work with project team to Identify, track and resolve project issues.
· Manage and develop relationships with clients.
· Perform additional tasks as needed and/or requested.
Experience managing and overseeing project delivery, including initiation of projects through the clear establishment of objectives, scope and success measures, the development and monitoring of project plans, coordinating resources, reporting, issues, and risk management.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the capacity to successfully manage competing priorities and meet tight deadlines.
· Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a project team environment.
· Critical thinking, combined with a strong attention to detail.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills and an ability to communicate clearly with diverse audiences.
· Organizational, planning, and coordination skills.
· Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite.
Education and Experience
· 5-7 years of industry related experience
· Bachelor’s degree required