LOAN OPERATIONS SPECIALIST POSITION SUMMARY
This position is responsible for maintaining the quality of the bank’s loan documentation and the needed maintenance of all loans. This is done by assisting and supporting the lending staff. In addition, the Loan Operations Specialist will assist with loan applications and closings for residential and consumer lending in the Pocahontas market.
LOAN OPERATIONS SPECIALIST PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Handles all paperwork, transactions and computer documentation for new loans and appropriate maintenance for existing loans in the assigned market to be compliant.
2. Process loan applications for residential and consumer lending in the market, including the necessary underwriting for further review
3. Assist with loan document preparation, bookings on Precision software and document scanning for Accusystems
4. Review daily reports
5. Assist in maintaining accurate & compliant digital & paper loan files
6. Processing of closed loans and any lien releases within 30 days
7. Imaging and quality control of all documents in the respective market(s)
8. Monitors missing and expired documentation in imaging software and reports findings to the appropriate loan officer(s)
9. Monitors missing and recurring documentations in document imaging system and reports back to loan officer(s)
10. Provide exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
11. Attend weekly Regional Loan meeting
12. Verify and mailing of loan notices
LOAN OPERATIONS SPECIALIST ROLE QUALIFICATIONS:
Other Skills and Abilities
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
Work is performed largely within the Bank with limited chance for personal injury.
The following physical and mental requirements must be met to perform the essential functions of this position:
Frequently communicate with employees and other parties by phone, email and/or in person; can exchange accurate information in these situations. Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment such as a calculator, copy machine, and printer. Frequently move inside the office to access files or office equipment. Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds of office supplies and equipment. Some bending, turning, and twisting required. Required to sit for prolonged periods of time and reach with hands and arms. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus. Periodic stressful situations in response to multiple priorities within established deadlines. Work hours are generally during normal business hours. Unscheduled evening and weekend work may be needed to meet the needs of customers and employees. Drive to/from and work in multiple branches/locations as needed.
This position description describes the general nature and level of work performed by the employee assigned to this position and should not be interpreted as all inclusive. It does not state or imply that these are the only duties and responsibilities assigned to the position. The employee may be required to perform other job-related duties. All requirements are subject to change and to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
This position description does not constitute an employment agreement between the Bank and employee and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the Bank and requirements of the position change.