Full-Time - Forklift Driver/Warehouse Associate
Blaine, WA • Human Resources
We are seeking an experienced Forklift Driver/Warehouse Associate to assist our Warehouse teams in receiving, picking, shipping, and loading products.
Shift Available: (4x10's)
Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday (10:00 am - 8:30 pm) and Saturday, (8:00 am - 6:30 pm)
*Full medical benefits and retirement package as well as holiday and paid time off.
*A drug test and criminal background check will be conducted for all hires.
Required Qualifications for all positions:
- Must be over 18 years old to work in a cold storage facility.
- Earned High School Diploma or GED.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English – Both written and verbally.
- Work 35-45 hrs. weekly with possible overtime needed.
- Reliable team player who pays attention to detail.
- Warehousing or related field experience
- Experience using warehouse equipment including forklift.
- Work in a cold warehouse environment on concrete flooring (-5 to 30 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Lift 30 up to 60 lbs (case/boxes) and may stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to work in various height levels and lift and bend on a consistent basis.
- Must be able to see clearly for safety precautions- visually see writing on warehouse pallets, racking and paperwork.