Under the direction of the Human Resources Assistant Manager, the Talent Acquisition Coordinator holds the responsibility to recruit for the ministry. The goal of this role is to help fill the talent pipeline with qualified individuals from diverse candidate pools. This role functions as a partner with operational and business leaders to match potential and available talent with current and future employment opportunities. This position requires a well-organized, driven person, who is able to work in a fast-paced environment and is able to relate to individuals at all levels within the organization to achieve success. This position should display our Core Values of SERVE when interfacing with both internal and external customers to ensure that the message and mission of Answers in Genesis is portrayed in an effective and God-honoring fashion.
- Promote the mission and standards of Answers in Genesis.
- Create a SERVE culture environment in all work done.
- Conduct Onboarding for Answers in Genesis and the Ark Encounter.
- Conduct Onboarding for the Creation Museum on an as-needed basis.
- Assist with the recruiting process for Answers in Genesis and the Ark Encounter which includes screening resumes, interviewing, conducting job fairs, hiring, background checks, drug screens, onboarding, and any relocation agreements.
- Provide recruitment consulting, training on recruiting policy and procedures, and support to hiring managers.
- Build strong, consultative relationships with hiring managers to create a partnership that yields success, predictable results, and credibility.
- Partner with Learning and Development on developing a Co-op and Internship Program for all departments of the ministry.
- Collaborate with Learning and Development to develop a productive and beneficial Onboarding process for all new employees.
- Work with the Director of Operations and assist with managing housing for interns and seasonal staff. Develop and manage Housing process, procedures and policies for Co-Op and Internship staff.
- Participate in career fairs, networking events and local recruiting events when applicable.
- Ensure consistency of all internal and external job postings ensuring corporate branding initiatives.
- Assist with scheduling and logistics of interviews between candidates and hiring managers as needed.
- And all other duties and responsibilities as assigned by management.