The Client Services Specialist is responsible for monitoring the production email folders, promptly responding to all client requests, fielding all production and billing related phone calls, assisting with client issues and disputes, tracking in and prioritizing jobs, distributing rough draft transcripts, and providing cost estimates to clients and the production department.
CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
- Field all client and reporter related phone calls and emails
- Monitor production table and rush board and prioritize jobs in order of due date
- Research client issues and billing-related disputes to address client concerns and reach a positive resolution.
- Provide estimated transcript/job costs to clients and production department
- Review and track in final transcript files received from reporters
- Format and distribute rough draft transcripts to clients as needed
- Enter job notes in Reporter Base – any update to the job process should be documented
- Enter case/firm/contact notes in Reporter Base
- Aid in the Translation process: including responding to inquiries, assigning resources, and producing.
- Aid in the Transcription process including providing estimated costs and delivery options.
- Other duties as assigned
CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST LOCATION:
CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST AVAILABLE SHIFTS:
Monday-Friday 12:00pm-8:00pm EST OR Sunday-Thursday 2:00pm-10:00pm EST
CLIENT SERVICES SPECIALIST COMPENSATION:
$21.00 - $24.00 per hour
Bachelor’s degree and/or experience in an office or customer-service setting preferred. Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficiency in mathematics, and experience with Microsoft Office products. Strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and excellent customer service skills required.