Why work with PMC? Because PMC works for you.
At PMC, we strive to maintain a culture of kindness and accountability. We embrace diversity, inclusion and provide team member support. We encourage everyone at PMC to have a healthy work-life balance and bring their authentic selves to work every day. We also offer a variety of development programs, flexible work hours, and family-friendly benefits to all employees:
- Free Dental
- Free Vision
- Practically Free Medical; starting as low as $20/month
- Matching 401k
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for furthering education
- Employee Assistance Program
- Referral Bonus Programs
- Flexible Schedule
- No weekends
- No on-call
A day in the life of an Outpatient Behavioral Health Therapist / Social Worker can look like:
- Provide therapeutic services for patients utilizing group, individual, and family therapy sessions to older adults in an intensive outpatient environment.
- Collaborate with a small, interdisciplinary team focused on quality patient care and providing services ordered by a physician.
- Lead treatment team meetings; develop and update the patient-centered treatment plan.
- Participate in the development of community education for the local medical facilities and other community groups on the importance of behavioral health for all, including older adults.
- Work with kindness and accountability to enhance the quality of life for our patients.
- Produce compliant documentation in a prescribed timeline.