The Master Builder is responsible for coordinating the manufacturing of “high-end” and/or complex special cabinets and components. Looking for a qualified and experienced woodworker to join our Dura Team! You will be vital in creating our custom accessories that make Dura Cabinets stand out from the rest!
Hiring for both 1st and 2nd Shift
20.00 per hour starting and a $1.00 night shift differential
1st Shift: 6am-4:30pm
2nd Shift: 4pm-2:30am
Full benefits for all Full time employees!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides input and suggestions for manufacturing capabilities of producing “high-end” special cabinets.
- Consults with R&D Technicians and/or production personnel about machining, material, and procedure problems.
- Reads prints for manufacturing special cabinets.
- Uses various wood working equipment including saws, sanders, shapers, small hand tools, etc. to crease special cabinets.
- Coordinates parts to be sent to the finish area, received parts back from finish area, and completes final assembly on finished product as needed.
- Verifies items are of correct size, fit together properly and of good quality before sending to the next area.
- Ensures product has proper job number, item number, and production date and is delivered to the designated areas for further assembling or finishing.
Parts to be Assembled
- Frame and Decorative Items
- All Hoods (other than INT hoods)
- Hall Trees
- Square Corner Base Cabinet Drawers
- Mirrors (all families)
- Curved Doors
- #4 and #5 family Vanities
- Slatted Floors
- Bow Fronts
- Base Pull-Outs