When the unexpected happens: an injury, an illness, an accident, the healthcare professionals that diagnose and treat these issues need tools they can rely on. That’s where Block Imaging comes in. If you’re looking to join a team that not only provides a positive work environment but also creates a real-world impact, the Block Imaging team is worth your consideration.
We are a Michigan-based company that buys, sells, and refurbishes medical imaging systems worldwide. We also stand by these products with replacement parts and field service and fill interim needs with mobile imaging systems. Right now, we are accepting applications for the role of Project Coordinator, working out of our Holt, MI facility, on a full-time basis.
Why Block Imaging?
More than a job
Because Block Imaging supports physicians with diagnostic and imaging equipment, the quality of our products and services have a direct effect on improving, or even saving, the lives of patients.
Leadership at Block Imaging places a high value on creating work/life balance for our team members. A healthy balance is a win for your home life and the work you do!
We know great candidates come our way from many backgrounds. If you’ve never worked in the medical industry before, Block Imaging encourages professional development! We’re open to building on your related experience with training.
We strive to be an environment built from our core values: Integrity- saying what we mean and doing what we say. Growth- constantly getting better, taking risks, and moving forward. Honor- recognizing everyone’s inherent worth and treating them with respect. Together- desiring to help one another as a complete team.
Ensure Block Imaging fulfills commitments, provides a noteworthy customer experience and manages information within internal systems. Receive incoming service calls and coordinate repairs for our clients on imaging equipment and trailers. At times, responsible for supporting the project team in all aspects of the medical imaging equipment logistics cycle. Provide exceptional customer service to end-users, vendors, brokers, and service providers.
- Provide administrative support and complete tasks to assist Project Managers and Project Coordinators – especially as it relates to SAP, Salesforce, and other technology.
- Create financial documents in SAP for external and internal customers to track costs, deposits, and payments from/to customers and vendors.
- Utilize Salesforce to communicate, maintain project organization and track parts and assets.
- Maintain and update all Company databases in a timely manner including scanning and saving documents.
- Assist in ensuring proper handoff and clear communication of expectations and details of each project.
- Problem solve and work to resolve issues that arise during a project.
- Assist in documentation and administration of movement of equipment including collecting quotes, booking shipments, and creating documents.
- Run reports and queries to determine status, validate information, and complete tasks in SAP.
- Develop knowledge of various medical imaging equipment to enhance technical understanding of the products we sell and service.
- Assist with documentation and process improvement for the mobile imaging business & project team.
- Attend meetings and collaborate with team on strategic projects and organizational development.
- Maintain confidentiality.
- Availability after-hours to handle ongoing & new service events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Establish and maintain relationships with customers.
- Review documents for accuracy, thoroughness, and quality.
- Ability to clearly communicate priorities, deadlines, and progress updates.
- Provide accurate project invoicing and documentation.
- Maintain team meeting notes and agendas.
Day in the life: Here is a video you can hear directly from our team members sharing a little more about their experience at Block Imaging.
Education: Associates or college course work in Business, Supply Chain Management, or Logistics preferred.
Experience: 1-3 years’ experience in a customer service setting. Logistics, medical imaging, or equivalent experience preferred.
- Solution-oriented, flexible, and able to resolve situations with confidence and maturity.
- Solid organization skills that include attention to detail and multitasking ability.
- Analytical skills with the ability to evaluate needs, identify options and negotiate prices.
- Capable of working within a team and focused on building positive working relationships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including telephone, writing, and listening.
- Experience in delivering and demanding a high level of customer service.
- Capable of developing and keeping priorities and schedules.
- Ordering service parts as needed.
- Compliance with OEM record-keeping of site IDs.
- Capable of providing prompt updates to customers, and keeping detailed service records.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Outlook, keyboarding, and internet research.
- SAP (or other accounting software) and Salesforce (or other CRM software) experience is preferred.
Benefits and Perks:
We live out our mission, People Matter, through the care and benefits we provide our team.
- Health, Vision, Dental & More: Competitive insurance coverage including - medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid Time Off: Full-time team members start at 16 days of PTO and receive two “people matter” days for volunteering in your community.
- Profit-Sharing: Quarterly bonuses to team members based on meeting company profitability goals.
- Investment Plan/Budgeting: 401(k) investment planning with a variety of options for deferrals and an annual company contribution, along with financial planning tools and training.
- Tuition Assistance: Split the cost of qualified tuition expenses up to 50% up to $1,000 starting at 90 days and increasing to $2,500 after two years.
- Paid Parental Leave: Up to three weeks of paid parental leave following a qualified Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA) qualified and approved leave.
- Environment: Casual dress, BBQs, holiday parties, book clubs, lunch-and-learns, and many more community-driven opportunities to bond as a team and grow as an individual.
Block Imaging is an Equal Opportunity Employer