Both internal and external facing position that is responsible for working throughout the breadth of the organization on key corporate customer communications including, managing to client requirements, managing to tight deadlines and letter and taking on responsibility for data and letter requirements. Act as the day to day liaison between internal departments, the client, and the insurance carriers to ensure smooth process.
Major responsibilities of the position are listed below. To perform the job successfully, the individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Act as liaison between internal departments and insurance carriers for all takeover and merger letters
- Work with Client Services team and the document composition team to coordinate letter content and build
- Work with insurance carriers to coordinate approval of letters
- Work with Client Services, IT, and Database Management to coordinate file data pulls
- Recommend and assist in implementing improvements to the existing process.
- Accumulate completed project information and documentation in electronic format.
- Work closely with designated Client services and team members to accomplish goals of the team. Follow up with business owners on tasks that are due or are past due completion date
- Utilize skill sets on an ad hoc basis to evaluate existing business processes as issues arise.
- Accumulate and analyze data and provide conclusive recommendations for correction or improvement
- Provide after action reporting on customer service mail event as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management team
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Three years of relevant work experience
• Top notch communication skills, both written and verbal are a must.
• Strong computer skills, including experience with Excel, Word, Outlook
• Salesforce and query experience a plus