Our Furniture Connection store is looking for smart, detailed oriented, talented Customer Support Specialist to join our team. Our Customer Support Specialists ensure the efficient day-to-day operations of the office and store. If you have got the drive, we would love for you to be part of our family.
Our goal is to provide our clients with an unsurpassed home furnishing shopping experience. Our team is dedicated to providing the highest level of service possible.
As a Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Communicate with customers and employees to answer questions, explain information, take orders, and address complaints.
- Enter tickets in the system accurately and promptly.
- Handle cash, credit cards, and check transactions, close daily activities, and reconcile your drawer.
- Accurately post payments on accounts from walk-in customers.
- Support sales associates as required, answering questions, or finding resolutions as needed.
- Create and email customer service requests per standards already set forth.
- Answer telephones, assist customers, direct calls, and takes messages.
- Complete transfers through the system.
- Process end-of-day deposits.
- Enter all changes to invoices, customer information, delivery comments, and corresponding notes.
- Utilize and complete the daily checklists.
- Assist in the financial processing of all orders.
- Work hand-in-hand with our Sales Associates in reviewing orders, ensuring accuracy.
- Register all protection plans daily after the order is placed, mailing or emailing the corresponding paperwork at the time of sale.
What is in for YOU?
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Health, Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Company match
- Employee Discount on Furniture & Accessories
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Minimum of 6 months working in an office, or customer service environment preferred
- Strong computer skills and organizational skills.
- Cheerful, friendly, professional demeanor.
- Ability to work retail hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Bilingual a plus!